Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Journey

I am so inspired by Ticia's posts, and in awe of how God can work through these bible studies to speak to each of us in his way. I am actually waiting for that "aha" moment, not that I haven't gotten a lot out of the study so far. I am loving the learning! It seems at every page I am thinking about my sister, and oh how this would speak to her. I find myself wishing that I could convey these messages to her and that she would have "aha" moments. Then I realize that these things will happen for her in God's perfect time. She has faced the ultimate rejections, and I believe a life without peace. I pray for her and for each of you to find peace.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel Roxanne! Everyday I am thinking, "Gosh, I wish (so-and-so) was reading this, hearing this, feeling this!" All we can do is pray for our loved ones. We are lucky to know the Truth that He will-at some point. Actually, I began praying for my husband to be touched by God about 5 years ago and now I am watching his journey began. The initial "contact" has been made! Amen!

    ReplyDelete